The Adventures of Rambo & Squeak: Pick me up a Tomahawk

I am actually heading out the door to take a hike with my unwilling 15 year old son when my phone vibrates with a text.

It's Rambo.

"Can you look in the hiker boxes for a Tomahawk?  I don't have one of those."

My first thought was, who is putting Tomahawk missiles into hiker boxes...but then I remembered there is an axe thing called a Tomahawk, and this is Rambo.

Eye Roll and laughter.


I text back, "um, I will ask around, but I've never known anyone to have a Tomahawk or even a machete."

"I already have one of those."

"You need both?"

"We've got to be prepared."

So, I am not sure what my brother thinks lives on the AT in the 13ish mile section between Blue Mountain and the Lehigh River in PA, but I am fairly sure it isn't Nessie or Bigfoot.  Surely, some selfies would exist, right?

I mean, we grew up there.  He still lives there.  Are there sightings?  Have I missed something in the 12 years since I moved out of state???

He totally cracks me up, lol.

Anyway, to start practicing vlogging, I made this first video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Rambo & Squeak: Mushrooms, Gnats, & Inspriration

Law in the Court of Public Opinion: Mumkey Jones V YouTube