The Adventures of Rambo & Squeak: A Brother & Sister Plan a Route

So, Rambo and I planned our route today.  Now, originally, we were going to do 4 days.  Then he said 3.  Now, we are going overnight.  LOL.  But, that's ok, as I go all the time, and can do a longer trip any time.

So, this is our overall route:


Day One looks like this:



Day Two looks like this:



He gave me his itemized packing list that had things on it I never even heard of...and when I gave him my tiny list (originally scribbled on a napkin), he pshawed at my unpreparedness.  Seriously, I don't need more than this:

65 Liter Osprey Pack with rain cover
Black Diamond Trekking Poles
UL Sleeping Bag (liner optional) and Thermalite sleep pad
Kelty Monarch II Tent with Tyvek tarp and extra cord
Pocket knife
UL camp stove, Stanley pot, Titaniam spork
2 Smart Water Bottles, 1 Sawyer Mini
Headlamp with extra batteries
Charger + phone
Ziplock wallet
Waterproof matches
Ziplock FAK (bandaids, Neosporin, Motrin, alcohol, tweezers, sting ointment, burn cream, sun block)
Loo roll and hand sannie, UL deuce
Zippie with journal and pen
Body Glide
Toothpaste/brush
Lueko tape
2 bandanas, 2 merino wool socks, pants, non-cotton panties, sports bra, top
long sleeve UL hoodie
Frog Toggs rain gear
Bear Canister
4 tea bags, 6 Splenda packets
5 Kirkwood high protein bars
Oatmeal
2 summer sausages, Turkey Bites, Bacon Bites, Jerky, Cracker Barrel block cheese
M&Ms


Comments

  1. Now where is your brother's packing list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to post it without his permission. He is "revising it" (to add things), but I promise to post it once he approves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adventures of Rambo & Squeak: Mushrooms, Gnats, & Inspriration

The Adventures of Rambo & Squeak: Pick me up a Tomahawk

Law in the Court of Public Opinion: Mumkey Jones V YouTube